Intensive Care Nursing
Through a series of system based topics you will be introduced to current, topical and evidence based approaches in Intensive Care Nursing:
- Understand a systematic assessment of the intensive care patient.
- Understand systems and therapies in Intensive Care
- Interpret and integrate the results of an assessment to inform management strategies.
- Discuss current topics and issues in Intensive Care
Your Tasksː Knowledge & Skills To Learn
- Learning objectives for the ICU nurse.
- Systematic Assessment
- Essential Nursing Cares (eye)
- Cubicle Safety Checks
- Deteriorating Patient Assessment
- Airway Adjuncts
- Arterial Blood Sampling
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation
- Neurological Assessment
- Prone Position Procedure
- Intra-aortic Balloon Pump(IABP)checklist
- Liver Failure
- End of Life Care in ICU
Intensive Care terms from around the world include ICU, ITU, Critical Care.
This resource was initiated by User:ICUnurses.