Motivation and emotion/Assessment/Topic/Feedback
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some common feedback included:
Title, sub-title, TOC
- Title and sub-title should match the exact wording and casing listed in the book table of contents
- Generally created and used effectively
- The best links go to direct evidence of the contributions made. View the page history, select the version of the page before and after your contributions, click "compare selected revisions", and then use this website address as a direct link to evidence for listing on your user page. For more info, see the book chapter author guidelines.
- The best structures were typically 2-levels with 3 to 6 main body top-level headings between the Overview and Conclusion and, for longer sections, 3 to 6 level 2 headings
- Stronger topic development proposals tended to use more detailed headings, but some heading structures were overly complicated and would benefit from simplification
- Some topic development proposals had very limited development of key points, indicating little understanding of the topic.
- The best proposals developed key points and citations that covered key theory and research, but also integrated interwiki links, examples/case studies, images, and/or quiz questions.
- The most important sections are the Overview and Conclusion - but these were often the least developed.
- Consider increasing the image size.
- Consider enhancing figure captions to help connect the image more strongly to key points being made in the text.
- Use APA style for figure captions.
- Use full APA style. Main improvements:
- Use correct capitalisation
- Use correct italicisation
- Use the new recommended format for dois - http://blog.apastyle.org/apastyle/2014/07/how-to-use-the-new-doi-format-in-apa-style.html
- Do not include issue numbers for journals which are continuously numbered within a volume
- See also
- Include additional information in brackets after the source - e.g., (Wikipedia) or (Book chapter, 2017)
- External links
- Target an international audience
- Include additional information in brackets after the link - e.g., (Youtube video, 12 mins)