Abbreviation LLinES stands for "Living Lab in El Salvador". This Learning Resource focuses on the implementation of a Living Lab structure to identify and exploit strategies for risk minimization in the area of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in El Salvador.
- What is a Living Lab and user-driven innovation?
- How is this applied in El Salvador on Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) of non-traditional causes?
- Requirements and Constraints analysis for a successful implementation of a Living Lab (obstracles, challenges, ...)
- Lessons learnt and adaptation to the requirements and constraints in El Salvador.
- What is Design Sciences and how is this applied in a living lab approach?
- What are generalizable principles how can the concept be transfered to other Risk Mitigation scenarios?
- Bacon, C., Mendez, E., & Brown, M. (2005). Participatory action research and support for community development and conservation: examples from shade coffee landscapes in Nicaragua and El Salvador.