Ivan Illich: Deschooling Society
"The most radical alternative to school would be a network or service which gave each man the same opportunity to share his current concern with others motivated by the same concern." -- Ivan Illich.
A reading group for discussion of Ivan Illich's Deschooling Society. If you are interested in this text, please add your name to the list of participants and put the chapter notes pages on your watchlist.
Deschooling Society is arranged in the following chapters:
Deschooling society by Ivan Illich
Full-text online: http://www.davidtinapple.com/illich/1970_deschooling.html
Audiobook online: http://www.unwelcomeguests.net/Deschooling_Society
Publisher: New York, Harper & Row 
Edition: 1st ed. | 18 Editions
ISBN: 0060121394 9780060121396
Related Subjects: Education -- United States. Educational sociology -- United States.
- User:Aslinkirkpatrick - wants to contribute but a little guide on how will be appreciated.
- User:Mackiwg - will do my best to participate - travel commitments may take their toll ..;-(.
- Mirwin 01:28, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- Luai lashire 01:20, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
- User:digitalis will try to add now and again
- User:libertyblues let's do this.
- Leighblackall/An ethical framework for ubiquitous learning
- Ivan Illich
- Ivan Illich: Deschooling Society
- Ivan Illich: Deschooling Society/Learning Webs
- Ivan Illich: Deschooling Society/Ritualization of Progress
- Ivan Illich: Deschooling Society/Introduction
- Ivan Illich: Deschooling Society/Why We Must Disestablish School
- Ivan Illich: Deschooling Society/Phenomenology of School
- Introduction to Critical Pedagogy
- Networked learning
- Wikiversity Learning Models Reading group.
- Scary School Nightmare - Every night Pinky tries to get some sleep, only to be kept awake by a bizarre school building slideshow. Words by Ivan Illich, author of Deschooling Society. (YouTube Video, 5:53).
- Deschooling Society. Full text version for search, discussion, comment and annotation. eBook version also available.
- The Ivan Illich Learning Web