Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please check this page for mor einformation
When to mark an edit as minor[edit | edit source]
- Spelling corrections.
- Simple formatting (e.g., capitalisation, punctuation, or properly adding italics to non-English words like folie des grandeurs).
- Formatting that doesn't change the meaning of the page (e.g. adding horizontal lines, splitting one paragraph into two—where this is not contentious).
- Obvious factual errors (e.g., changing "Nixon resigned in 1874" to "Nixon resigned in 1974").
- Fixing layout errors.
- Adding and correcting wiki links.
- Removing vandalism and graffiti.