|Unit 4.4-Funds Remittance||
This activity is designed to negotiate and debate risks associated with funds remittance.
Instructions to Instructor
1. Divide the class into even groups of 2-3, half being buyers and half being sellers.
2. Select a country for each group to represent.
3. Connect a group of buyers with a group of sellers and provide each set with a method of payment of prepayment or open account.
4. Have them discuss the risks of each of the funds remittance methods and the risks associated with each.
5. Have each group negotiate and agree upon a method of funds remittance.