Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring/Tariff plan policy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
—Article 23 (Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
Tariff plan policy
- The employer must aim to support full employment on a national scale in all countries where the employer conducts business. This should be seen to follow from article 23 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Failure to do so should be seen as a complete failure to implement this policy.
- The employer must aim to educate all companies in the employer's supply chain, other business partners and third parties about the tariff plan policy and promote adoption.
- The employer must aim to provide equal pay for equal work within equally qualified groups of the workforce.
- The employer must aim to offer professional development.
- The employer must aim to guarantee the right to just and favourable remuneration for all employees and their families ensuring an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
- The employer must offer tariff plans for all employees.
- The employer must refrain from negotiating individual salaries with employees (excluding executive employees).
- The employer should refrain from negotiating individual salaries with executive employees.
- The employer must document one-time bonus payments and regular bonus payments to employees and provide anonymized statistics to all share holders, unions, business associations and accredited journalists.
- The employer must implement a Dynamic part-time work policy.
- The employer must guarantee the right to form and to join trade unions.
- The employer must educate all employees extensively about Article 23 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and all treaties, international and nationals laws meant to implement Article 23 and related legislation.
Co-regulation and public sphere
- The employer must cooperate with unions, business associations and other organizations that aim to provide co-regulation for tariff plans or try to achieve full employment.
- The employer should implement a Global minimum wages policy.
- The company must receive external auditing for the organizational measures and provide an annual report to the general public.
- The company should try to receive certification for workplace policies (for instance ARBEIT PLUS).