Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring/Dynamic part-time work policy
Dynamic part-time work policy[edit | edit source]
Introduction[edit | edit source]
This policy is meant to guarantee to employees that part-time work is offered by the employer dynamically, meaning the employer will attempt to facilitate any sensible reduction of working hours requested by the employee within the strict requirements of the organization.
Corporate citizenship[edit | edit source]
- The company should implement an Anonymous applications policy.
- The company should implement a Social contract policy that defines a social and corporate context for part-time work.
Co-determination[edit | edit source]
- The company must have a co-determination policy. A failure to implement any co-determination policy should be seen as a complete failure to implement this policy.
Co-regulation and public sphere[edit | edit source]
- The employer must ensure that the offer of dynamic part-time work is made public and adequately communicated by available means.
- The employer should implement and publicly communicate a Postmaterialism policy.
Volunteering[edit | edit source]
- The employer should implement a corporate volunteering program to complement the dynamic part-time policy, possibly by offering better part-time wages if an employee also participated in a sensible corporate volunteering scheme.