Calculus II is the second course involving calculus, after Introduction to Calculus. Because of this, you are expected to know derivatives inside and out, and also know basic integrals. In this course, we will cover series, calculus in more than one variable, and vectors. Because you should know basic calculus, we'll just start where you left off.
Tests[edit | edit source]
- The four midterm tests are on 2/2/17, 3/9/17, 3/30/17, and 4/20/17 (all Thursdays) from 11:30 - 12:50 pm.
- The final exam is on Monday 4/24/17, at 3:15-5:15 pm.
Content[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1 - Vectors
- Chapter 2 - Vector Geometry Operation
- Chapter 3 - Vector Algebra Operation
- Chapter 2 - Vector operations
Lessons[edit | edit source]
- More ways to use the derivative
- Partial derivative
- Applying definite integrals
- Integrals of solids and planes
- Physics equations/Integrals for Maxwell's equations (Under construction)
- Sequences and Series
- Taylor's series
- Complex Numbers
External resources/Refrences[edit | edit source]
- K. Stein, Sherman. Calculus and Analytic Geometry. 2nd ed. New York: Mc-Graw Hill Book Company, 1973.
- Integral Calculator