Isn't it explanatory in the title? This learning project is dedicated to reviewing books! It can be any genre, any author, from anywhere!
Why is this important?
Helps readers on how to review something, as well as with grammar, spelling, and correct punctuation. It might as well help users with finding the correct book for them as well!
How do I join?
Simpy put your name down here:
How do I get started?
Once you have joined. Find a book you can review and start reviewing!
Current Book Reviews
- Book Reviews/The Long Exile
- Book Reviews/Moral Tribes: Emotion, Reason, and the Gap Between Us and Them
- Book Reviews/Sacred Economics: Money, Gift, and Society in the Age of Transition
- Book Reviews/SuperFuel: Thorium, the Green Energy Source for the Future
- Book Reviews/The Power of Meaning: Crafting a Life That Matters
- Book Reviews/The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a Finite Planet
- Book Reviews/The Wisest One in the Room: How You Can Benefit from Social Psychology's Most Powerful Insights
- Book Reviews/A God That Could Be Real: Spirituality, Science, and the Future of Our Planet