This page contains recent bloom logs for Prunus (Cherry). If you saw this plant blooming today (or sometime within the last 3 days), you can help improve the bloom clock by logging it. Just click on "edit" next to the Recent Logs heading, add *~~~~ (an asterisk followed by four tildes) on a new line just below the last signature, and then click "save page". This will add your signature and the date to log the plant.
Please make sure you've signed up on the contributors' page so that we can know the location of the plant you saw blooming and use your contribution to create a flora for your region! When you're done, you can go back to one of the main pages and find logs of other flowers you might have seen today.
Logs[edit | edit source]
2007 Logs[edit | edit source]
2008 Logs[edit | edit source]
- SB Johnny-LM 00:00, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- SB Johnny-LM 16:33, 16 April 2008 (UTC) (several cvs and species)
- --Juan Karlovy Vary 08:22, 21 April 2008 (UTC) (ping flowers, city park)
- --SB_Johnny | talk 10:30, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 02:01, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 17:03, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- --Jomegat 17:33, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
2009 Logs[edit | edit source]