Advanced mechanics of materials
Welcome to this learning project about Advanced Mechanics of Materials!
Learning Project Summary[edit | edit source]
- Project code:
- Suggested Prerequisites:
- Time investment: 3 months
- Assessment suggestions:
- Portal:Engineering and Technology
- Department:Mechanical Engineering
- Stream:Applied Mechanics
- Level: First year graduate
This course is being taught in Spring 2011. This website is under construction.
Content summary[edit | edit source]
This is a graduate-level course on advanced mechanics of materials.
Goals[edit | edit source]
This learning project aims to.
- provide the mathematical foundations of mechanics of materials.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Syllabus and Learning Materials[edit | edit source]
- Mechanics of Materials
- Deformation measures
- Stress measures
- Balance laws and entropy inequality
- Constitutive relations
Assignments[edit | edit source]
- Homework 1 Problem set
- Homework 2 Problem set
- Homework 3 Problem set
- Homework 4 Problem set
- Homework 5 Problem set
- Homework 6 Problem set