This learning project is initially being developed from January - April, 2011, by students in Dalhousie University's Psycholinguistics class (PSYO & NESC 3190). The instructor for this course is Aaron Newman.
By April 2011, the goal is for each student in the course to have developed a topic by writing a 2500-4000 word chapter, and creating a learning exercise for that topic.
- Language and the Brain - Jennifer Chetwynd
- Speech Perception
- Morphology - Jillian Baker
- Words, Meaning, and Word Recognition
- Sentence Processing (Syntax)
Language and Other Human Cognitive Artefacts
- Speech Errors - John Boudreau
- Chronometry - Ben Parker
- Models of Speech Production - Moragh Jang
- Neural Components of Speech Production - Emma Horner