Workshop for Australian education policy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| What learning project does this resource belong to? Should this be a subpage of its project?
The project homepage is probably Education.
When moving, please remember to update all pages linking here.
An experiment in pulling the materials together to work on open networked education policy.
A workshop / conversation addressing the thin line.
- Emerging teaching practice - Graham Wegner
- Hill, S B Education to change the world
- Narayanan, G. 2008 The Knowledge Tree Counter acceleration and speed with slowness and wholeness
- Hepburn, H 2008 Finnish education
- Hill, S B Review of Being Me and Also Us: Lessons from the Peckham Experiment
- Hill, S B Transformative learning for progressive change