The page below is a snapshot of a random selection from Wikiversity's current projects. Visit the real project page here.
Welcome to the Wikiversity Division of High School Mathematics, part of the School of Mathematics. This division focuses on high school mathematics. Progression should continue through each section. Each section may be instructed or learned thoroughly per year, or can be tailored to a custom study plan.
These are the topics which are normally taught in high school. It should tend to be inclusive. Topics which only presents in some curriculum and topics that are not normally taught at high school level but in which high school student are in capacity of learning should be put under supplementary materials.
- Brief overview over each topic
- Study plan
Building basic mathematical knowledge
- Algebra 1 in Simple English (recent)
- Function graphing
- Systems of Equations
- Solving equations
- Solving linear inequalities
- Sets and Boolean logic
- Exponential and Logarithm
- Complex numbers
- Series and Sequences
- Permutation and Combination
- Graph Theory
- Group Theory
- Number Theory
- Mathematical errors
- Advanced Level Mathematics - United Kingdom (Under Construction)
- High school mathematics extensions contains numerous topics not covered in the standard high school curriculum.
Links to other languages in other Wikimedia projects
- 日本語高等学校数学 ＠Wikibooks - Japanese