Web Foundations/Additional Topics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This lesson introduces additional web foundations topics.
Objectives and Skills[edit | edit source]
- Identify essential issues in developing and maintaining a Web site, including project management, testing, legal issues.
- Identify steps in the Web site planning and development process.
- Plan and deliver oral presentations of your Web site, during and after site development.
- Define electronic commerce (e-commerce) and related technologies and concepts necessary to develop a secure, useful interface (i.e., storefront).
Readings[edit | edit source]
Multimedia[edit | edit source]
Activities[edit | edit source]
Key Terms[edit | edit source]
- business-to-business (B2B)
- business-to-consumer (B2C)
- consumer-to-consumer (C2C)
- electronic commerce (e-commerce)
- pay per click (PPC)
- site map
- Web analytics
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]