WebApps with LocalStorage and AppCache/Processing
- (Load Files) We load files with loadfile4dom.js into the browser environment, that are selected by a user to be added to a ZIP file. The selected files are not submitted to server for processing, they remain in the browser environment.
- (Save ZIP) finally we save the generated ZIP file with FileSaver.js if the user presses a button a Download event is generate, but the file is NOT fetched from a remote server - the uses downloads a generated file handled by
JSZipin the browser environment
Basic Constituents[edit | edit source]
Load Files into the Browser[edit | edit source]
- LoadFile4DOM to load files into the browser for browser internal processing of user data.
Save Files processed in the Browser[edit | edit source]
- FileSaver to save files generated/processed in the browser for browser internal processing of user data.
GUI Layout[edit | edit source]
A Graphical User Interface Interface (GUI) is used to offer processing features of the AppLSAC. User can press button, move slides, enter text, draw on a canvas, .... The interaction of the user at the interface create input parameters for the internal processing within the browser without submission of the data to a remote server.
- Boilerplate templates or frameworks that define the layout of a Graphical User Interface
- Hamburger Menu for WebApp
- Icons for Menus for your WebApp based on SVG files JQuery-Mobile SVG icons and SVG files in Wiki Commons.
Data Management JSON[edit | edit source]
- JSON Data Editor
- Output File Generator, that creates the desired product for the user in the browser, e.g.:
- NPM module cross-fetch to load data from a remote server into a WebApp of type AppLSAC-0.
Learning Tasks[edit | edit source]
- (JSON Editor) Explore the application type "JSON Editor" and explain how a JSON editor can be used in an AppLSAC to editor data.