< VirtuesJump to navigation Jump to search
This moral reasoning curriculum is being developed as part of the Applied Wisdom curriculum to help people know what to do.
These courses are available now and establish the core of the curriculum:
- Moral Reasoning — Knowing what to do
- Virtues — Attaining intrinsically valuable character traits
- Intellectual honesty — Seeking Real Good Together
- Understanding Fairness — Your interpretation of what is fair is likely to be arbitrary and biased.
- Global Perspective — Applying our Wisdom to meet the Grand Challenges
- What Matters — Identifying what is truly most significant to you, your family, community, nation, and world.
- Living the Golden Rule — Treating others as you want to be treated
- Dignity — Improving our world by learning to preserve dignity for all people
- Assessing Human Rights — Essential protections for every person
- Transcending Conflict — Resolving contradictory goals
- Finding Courage — Value-based action despite temptation
- Resolving Anger — Resolving an urgent plea for justice and action