Unleashing Creativity/possibilities curriculum
This possibilities curriculum is being developed as part of the Applied Wisdom curriculum to help people think more creatively, generate alternatives for solving problems, and choose wisely from an abundant set of alternative solutions and actions.
These courses are available now and establish the core of the curriculum:
- Unleashing Creativity—Welcoming new and useful ideas
- Thinking Tools—Boosting Imagination
- Problem Finding—Discovering the Real Problem
- Transcending Conflict—Resolving contradictory goals
The following courses are proposed but not yet developed:
- Creating Possibilities—Navigating problem space
- Reframing the Problem—Telling a different story
- Creativity—Developing new and useful ideas.
- Beauty—Savor beauty.
- Aspirations—Unleash real hope
- Course needed. Until a course is developed, perhaps the materials being gathered for the creativity course can be helpful
- Course Needed. Until a course is developed, perhaps the Beauty, awe topic of the course on What Matters can be helpful.
- Course needed. Until a course is developed, perhaps the materials at: http://emotionalcompetency.com/hope.htm can be helpful.