University of Canberra/RCC2011/Wikisource
- No notability requirements
- mw:Extension:Proofread Page functionality
- Help:transclusion of 'Page' (physical structure) into logical structure
- page and line breaks in printed edition; discussion about NLA newspapers project, now part of NLA w:trove.
- division of content between language subdomains: English texts go on s:en:Main Page, German texts go on s:de:Main Page, etc.
- author: pages
- s:Wikisource:Translations, inc. s:Bible (Wikisource) (November 2005-) and s:Romance of the Three Kingdoms (April 2006-)
- Jani mentioned w:Humanity Declaration which would be an interesting translation project