Jump to navigation Jump to search
This part of the Universal Bibliography is a bibliography of mathematics.
- Walter Ledermann (ed). Library of Mathematics. Routledge & Kegan Paul. Reviews: TLS, TES, Nature
- Addison-Wesley Series in Mathematics
- Chapman & Hall Mathematics
- R Brown and M A H Dempster (eds). Chapman and Hall Mathematics Series
- Ewing, Gehring and Halmos (eds). Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics. Springer Verlag
- Kelley and Halmos. The University Series in Undergraduate Mathematics. Van Nostrand Reinhold
- David A Towers (ed). Macmillan Mathematical Guides
- Paul A Smith and Samuel Eilenberg. Pure and Applied Mathematics: A Series of Textbooks and Monographs. Academic Press
- International Series in Pure and Applied Mathematics. McGraw Hill
- Schaum's Outline Series in Mathematics & Statistics. McGraw Hill
- McGraw Hill Series in Higher Mathematics
- Churchill Brown Series. McGraw Hill
- L Marder (ed). Problem Solvers. George Allen & Unwin
- Seymour Lipschutz. Schaum's Outline of Theory and Problems of Linear Algebra. McGraw Hill. 1968. 1974.
- Howard Anton. Elementary Linear Algebra. 7th Ed. John Wiley. 1994.
- Serge Lang. Introduction to Linear Algebra. Addison Wesley. 1970.
- A Mary Tropper. Linear Algebra. Nelson. 1969.
- P M Cohn. Elements of Linear Algebra. Chapman & Hall. 1994.
- Ostberg and Perkins. An Introduction to Linear Analysis. Addison Wesley. 1966.
Mathematics for scientists, engineers
Mathematics of science
- Boas. Mathematical Methods in the Physical Sciences.
- Margenau and Murphy. The Mathematics of Physics and Chemistry. 1st Ed: 1943. 2nd Ed: 1956. Tenth reprint: 1976. GBooks: editions:ckaoI1Dpq9UC
- Bryron and Fuller. Mathematics of Classical and Quantum Physics.