Introduction[edit | edit source]
Keith Lyons created this wiki page on 22 January in preparation for an afternoon workshop at the University of Canberra on 23 January 2012. The workshop explored a spectrum of wiki use. It was agreed to go away and try out a range of wikis, including Wikiversity.
Participants[edit | edit source]
Eighteen research students expressed an interest in the workshop. Sixteen were able to attend.
Than Nguyen, Holly Northam, Susan Sutherland, Zhaoxi Meng, Carolyn Page, Nicamil Sanchez Lucienne Kleisen, Sabrina Caldwell, Nehad Makhadmeh, Diane Phillips, Ruoxi Zhang, Graham Smith, Bilquis Ara, Lavneet Singh, Thuy Pham, Kerrie Doyle, Emdad Hossain.
Resources[edit | edit source]
These resources were used during the workshop (or in preparation for it).
- The Networked Student
- Commoncraft introduction to wikis
- A blog post about the workshop.
- Wiki Bookshelf of helpful resources.
Questions[edit | edit source]
- What wiki use was explored?
- What was discussed at the workshop?
- What did people who intended learn from the workshop?
- What other wikis were tried?
- How did the various wikis compare?