Turkic Language[edit | edit source]
The Turkish language is a very old language (rooted to at least 7th century BC (Orhun Tablets), although it is known that the language was formed well before then).
The learning resource here is still being developed, so your help is very welcome. In this Turkic Language Division, you can find in the future resources about both grammatical aspects of the Turkish Language and its vocabulary.
Available resources[edit | edit source]
Task List[edit | edit source]
Turkish Grammar I - Türkçe Dilbilgisi I Thelorien 18:08, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
Turkish Vocabulary I - Türkçe Kelime Bilgisi I Thelorien 18:15, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
Enter the title of your new page into the box below and click the button. This will create a new page for you and start off the page with some boilerplate.
See also[edit | edit source]
- a Turkish book at Wikibooks
- resources at Wikiversity:
- other Wikimedia projects in solely Turkish language can be found here
- e.g. Wikipedia in Turkish language: w:tr:Ana Sayfa
- sound files: commons:Category:Turkish Language