Information (click to expand)
- _Name_* QB/a25GeometricOptics_vision
- _Permalink_* Special:Permalink/1863348
- _wiki_* https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/
- _Attribution_* http://en.wikiversity.org/w/index.php?title=Physics_equations/25-Geometric_Optics/Q:vision&oldid=1378615
- _See_* User:Guy vandegrift
Instructions are forthcoming
Transclusion from Quizbank/Instructions_0:
These instructions are transcluded into all quizzes that are subpages of QB. They are written so they may be copied directly into a python test-generating code.
*_denotes magic words that the code looks for.
- The d_ series denotes Summer 2018 efforts. See Special:PrefixIndex/QB/d_
- The hidden message inside each question is required. I am currently using it to license the questions: <!--Public Domain--> (except for the questions I took from OpenStax. Those are attributed by stating the URL to the chapter that holds the example.)
Wright State University Lake Campus S/# 2020-1 OpenStax Openstax files Quizbank QB Category:Quizbank/Units Category:QB/LaTeXpdf Physics equations Equation sheet Solutions Astronomy college course Category:Physics and Astronomy/Labs Category:Openstax file Editorial tricks User:Guy vandegrift/T (list) Bitbucket Template:Draftspace 2019 Syllabi falstad.com Physics_for_beginners-images MyOpenMath