Talk:Muscle terminology

From Wikiversity
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Title[edit source]

In English the title should surely read 'muscle terminology' - the singular is generally used when a noun is used as an adjective ('student loans', 'worker participation', etc.). This looks like it was written by (say) a native Dutch-speaker - in Dutch the plural form would tend to be used here, and this is a common error when Dutch-speakers write English. Since this is an article about English terminology, such an error is particularly unfortunate! (discuss) 13:46, 16 June 2015 (UTC)

Renamed. -- Dave Braunschweig (discusscontribs) 15:47, 16 June 2015 (UTC)