Talk:Motivation and emotion/Textbook/Motivation/Sexual motivation
I've had a quick over the draft so far. Here's some comments hopefully to help you along.
- Overall, I like the structure and scope.
- I've added some initial project boxes
- I tweaked some of the heading levels
- Good, friendly introduction.
- Maybe add a second paragraph that fleshes out some focus questions and/or explains the structure/content for the chapter (tell the reader what is ahead).
- Maybe consider psychoanalytic/psychoanalysis perspectives
- Maybe consider sexual motivation across cultures
- Might be interesting to report some Australian statistics if they're available e.g., http://www.abc.net.au/science/features/sexstatistics/
- Physiology of Sexual Motivation
- Maybe mention that people with paralysis still experience sexual arousal.
- APA style
- For subsequent citations within a paragraph, don't include the year e.g., Kaplan (1979), but the only Kaplan.
This textbook chapter has been marked according to the marking criteria. Marks are available via login to the unit's Moodle site. Written feedback is provided below, plus there is a general feedback page. Please also check the chapter's page history to see what editing changes I have made whilst reading through the chapter. Responses to this feedback can be made by or continuing to improve the chapter if you wish. If you would like further clarification about the marking or feedback, contact the unit convener. If you wish to dispute the marks, see the suggested marking dispute process.