Proč nejsou v abecedě uvedena všechna písmena češtiny (viz )? Taky mě trochu zarazilo psaní slov "samohlásky" s velkým počátečním písmenem. Zde na Wikiversitě jsem poprvé, tak raději píšu nejprve do diskuse :-) S pozdravem --Doktory 21:16, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- en: Why aren't here all czech letters (see )? Also writing words like "samohlásky" whit capital letter is astonishing (for me). First I was trying to discuss it, befor I make changes. --Doktory 21:16, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- I hope, it's better than machine translation. I supposed, I can write in Czech on this page :-) --Doktory 10:17, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you very much and of course - it would also be helpful (if you have the time) if you provide a translation (perhaps others in the future interested in the language can use this e.g. directly as learning resource - to see the Czech sentences with their English translations).
- btw: do you know that there exists the Czech Wikiversity: cs:Wikiverzita:Hlavní strana ? ----Erkan Yilmaz uses the Wikiversity:Chat (try) 10:22, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- @Doktory: It is OK now? --Kychot 14:46, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
The 'y' is much closer to schwa. You can hear it in the word 'nyni'(nowadays). If both were 'i' as you say then this word wouldnt have two different letters.After some time here you can clearly hear the difference between 'i' and 'y'. 5 Jan 2010. email@example.com