Jump to navigation Jump to search
@SandTre: "Reading group" is not specific. This page should either be a subpage of the associated resource (such as Architecture/Reading group) or renamed as Architecture reading group or similar. Another option would be to set up a learning project for reading groups in general (Reading groups), and have this group as Reading groups/Architecture. A subpage is preferred one way or the other so that the page is supported by other content. -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 03:22, 18 October 2018 (UTC)
- @Dave Braunschweig: I know this is kind of a newbie question, but ... how do I create a subpage? I was thinking of making it a subpage or learning project (either is fine with me) of the Architecture school :). I tried to do it when I created this page, but just couldn't figure out how :(. I didn't really get how to set up a learning project either, hahah ^^; (Sorry --;)
- I tried looking up how to make a subpage on wikiversity again, and found this, but I still find it kind of confusing :S. (It really makes me wish there was a more linear course showing how to do it, instead of having to jump back and forth between articles trying to figure out how to do simple things like this :(.)
- I ended up just making the page and hoping somebody would come by to help me out hahah :P. Anyways, how do I change this page into a subpage or learning project? (And sorry for all the trouble!) --SandTre (discuss • contribs) 22:18, 7 November 2018 (UTC)
- @SandTre: I've moved the page under the Architecture learning project. While it would be possible to have a discussion about the school of architecture, it seems that you are interested in discussing architecture itself rather than how architecture courses are set up.
- Subpages are described at Help:Subpages. Please review this help page with your fresh perspective and be bold in making it better for all of us. Thanks! -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 01:56, 8 November 2018 (UTC)