Jump to navigation Jump to search
Participants in this learning project want to learn more about sex education. Let's start with some questions:
- Do you remember the first time you heard about sex?chudai
- From what resource (human and/or non-human) did you learn about sex?
- From what resource (human and/or non-human) can you also learn about sex?
- What do others think about this topic? Did you talk with anyone already about this topic? With whom? And why not with others?
- When do you stop learning about sex?
- What does sex mean for you? What does sex education mean to you?
Participants[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Kirkup, J. (2008). Compulsory sex education for children under five proposed, www.telegraph.co.uk, 26 August, 2008.
- Mayle, P. (1973). Where did I come from? (The facts of life without any nonsense and with illustrations) - Amazon
- Mayle, P. (1975). What's happening to me? (A guide to puberty) - Amazon
- Smith, H. (n. d.) Where did I come from? And where did all the good sex-ed lit for kids go?. San Francisco Bay Guardian Online.
See also[edit | edit source]
- You can read more at: w:Sex education