< ScratchJump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a log of learning project Scratch.
September 2014[edit | edit source]
- Installed Scratch JR to show Scratch to my son (five years old)
- Showed him how you can move the cat.
- We added some extra figures.
- Changed the size of the figures (use pink actions)
- We changed the name of the figures. My son gave all the figures his own name.
- We chose a different background (night).
- I showed him how to make a loop (use orange actions). Loops is something he doesn't understand or doesn't want to use now.
September 2015[edit | edit source]
- During the holidays my son was playing with Scratch again.
- He did the same things as in 2014: creating many drawings, lot of characters playing with sound, etc.