WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL OF
PART OF THE FACULTY FOR HUMANITIES.
A school is a large organizational structure which can contain various departments and divisions. The departments and divisions should be listed in the departments and divisions section. The school should not contain any learning resources. The school can contain projects for developing learning resources.
Divisions and departments
Divisions and Departments of the School exist on pages in "topic" namespace. Start the name of departments with the "Topic:" prefix; departments reside in the Topic: namespace. Departments and divisions link to learning materials and learning projects. Divisions can link subdivisions or to departments. For more information on schools, divisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
Primary Education Division
The division dealing with children wishing to learn about mythology, aged 5-11.
Secondary Education Division
The division dealing with older students wishing to further their knowledge of mythology, aged 12-16.
Adult Education Division
The division dealing with adults who wish to learn more about mythology
Department of Classical Mythology
A department dedicated to the study of Graeco-Roman mythology.
Department of Norse Mythology
A department dedicated to the study of Viking legends.
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Thucydides My interest is in all mythological creatures, especially dragons and their metaphors among different cultures.
- User:Nannus My special area of interst in Africa. I have started the Division of African Philosophy in the School of Philosophy and the School of African Studies. Some of the work done there might be of interest here.
- User:XXStar_BodomXx My specialties are in Greek and Norse mythology, I'll try to add information and myths.
- Jekrox 01:05, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- James Lee I have a broad interest in comparative mythology.
- User:Dragonzflyte Fae are interesting
- Spock of Vulcan I'm interested in learning about all kinds of mythology, so as I learn I'll help expand/create courses here.
- User:Scorpio I love mythology - especially Celtic and Norse mythology. I'm just getting started in here, and I hope to have a good time participating.
- September 25th 2011 - Department of Classical Mythology founded!
- September 25th 2011 - Department of Norse Mythology founded!
- September 10th 2006 - School foun