Sustainable Development Goals/SDG9
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Subtopics in Wikiversity[edit | edit source]
- Start-up finance is one option for innovation in industry and for development of pilots or Living Labs for infrastructure projects. Small start-ups can be flexible and test new solutions and adapt to new requirements and constraints (see complex adaptive systems).
Learning Tasks[edit | edit source]
- (Think globally - act locally) Analyse the concept of Think globally - act locally and apply this on the domain of sustainable Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure!
- (Comparative Methods) Define requirements and constraints to compare an innovation with existing applied technology according measurement with indicators for sustainability? What are the benefits and drawbacks of collaborative enterprising of small and medium-sized companies?
- (COVID-19) Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on a sustainable change for Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure! How do epidemiological constraints slow down or trigger/speed up innovations? Provide examples and discuss your lessons learnt!
See also[edit | edit source]
- sustainable industrialization
- Open Innovation Ecosystem
- Complex Adaptive Systems
- Open Proposal Management: Speed up innovation by building and learning from open proposal.
- Innovation by Application of Open Source Hardware
References[edit | edit source]
- UN-Guidelines for Use of SDG logo and the 17 SDG icons (2019/05/10) - https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/news/communications-material/
- "Goal 9: Industry, innovation, infrastructure". UNDP. Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Schianetz, K., & Kavanagh, L. (2008). Sustainability indicators for tourism destinations: A complex adaptive systems approach using systemic indicator systems. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 16(6), 601-628.