Robotic Mechanics and Modeling/Installing Python and Jupyter for Robotic Modeling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to Setup Anaconda with Python and Jupyter Lab[edit | edit source]
- Install Anaconda by downloading the appropriate file for your operating system. Python 3.7 comes with the Anaconda3 2019.10 for Windows Installer.
- Installation to D:\Anaconda3 is fine, but you can pick a different location.
- Installing Anaconda will take awhile, so be prepared to wait 30 minutes.
- After installation finishes, open Anaconda Navigator.
- You should then be able to launch JupyterLab or Jupyter Notebook.
- For information about the JupyterLab interface, you can take a look at the User Guide.