Radio Discussion/Living on Earth/2008.1.18/Segment 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Report by Jeff Young brings up the question, if the meat of cloned animals is safe enough to consume. Share your thoughts on the discussion page.
- Food safety
- Food and Drug Administration
- (No article on Stephen Sundlof, the FDA's food safety director)
- Barbara Mikulski - Democratic Senator from Maryland
- Rosa DeLauro - Congresswoman from Connecticut
- Marion Nestle - Author interviewed for this segment
- Flavr Savr - A genetically modified tomato
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Closing the Barn Door After the Cows Have Gotten Out - New York Times article in Opinion section about similar topic
- Is your meat cloned? - Video report on Fox
- Would you be comortable eating meat or other products from cloned animals?
- Should meat and other products made from cloned animals be labeled as such?
- Would your opinion be different if the animals were also genetically modified?