To dos[edit source]
- Investigate whether or not one can migrate materials from sister wiki projects e.g. School:Business, as mentioned in the Business School talk page.
- Set up sessions as seen in Financial Accounting to break up topics into manageable chucks to aid comprehension.
- Set up an essential glossary list of many of the important finance terms.
- Perhaps questions at end of page?
Please note that I am a newbie here, and have no idea about most things in relation to wiki technology. If I messed up any of the etiquette of using the wiki please drop me a line.
Re Business Finance[edit source]
In relation to Business Finance seems strictly speaking the section on balance sheet and onward are accounting and not finance. Perhaps I should put those into a session called "How to read an accounting report" which is an essential finance skill.
Re Curriculum[edit source]
Should there be a sharp distinction in the subject matters between
1. the technical and objective study of how financial system works (as in financial market) and
2. the "art" of investing, portfolio management and risk management?