Portal:Social entrepreneurship/Curriculum/General/Collaboration and Partnerships/Resources/Student Collaborative Project Outline
< Portal:Social entrepreneurship | Curriculum | General | Collaboration and Partnerships | ResourcesJump to navigation Jump to search
The aim of this page is to develop and present a framework and process to facilitate collaboration among students within and across institutions.
Collaborative Project for Social Entrepreneurship[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Common framework for students/universities to collaborate on projects
- Opportunity for peer review of projects
- Electronic format to capture data on communities and information on projects
- Means of identifying most promising ideas and potentially funding these ideas.
Brainstorming of Ideas[edit | edit source]
- on how to collaborate:
Challenges[edit | edit source]
- and how to overcome them:
- Competition across institutions
- Institutional policies