Portal:Social entrepreneurship/Curriculum/General/Collaboration and Partnerships/Objectives
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- About a variety of forms of collaboration
- How to develop a working partnership
- The benefits of working in partnership with others
- Success factors for effective collaboration
- How to formalise partnerships when appropriate
- How to write a Memorandum of Understanding
- How to draft contracts and catalyse approval processes.
- Develop a "can do it together" attitude backed up by a work ethic of reliability and habit of delivery and support.
- From dependence to dependable independent contributor, to a full appreciation and living out of interdependence (sensu Covey, 2004).