Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aims[edit | edit source]
- to help academics, researchers, educators and learners to
- find free/libre and open source software of relevance to their work,
- find relevant learning resources on how to use this software,
- find learning resources in their fields of interest which happen to use this software, and
- build networks of people working with this software, including users, co-creators of learning resources, and software developers.
Invitation[edit | edit source]
... to contribute ... See: How to get involved.