Portal:FLOSS4Science/How to get involved
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Join the Community[edit | edit source]
- Register on WikiVersity by clicking on the "Log in/ create account" link above (top right).
- Log in and click on your user name link at the top (next to My talk My preferences My watchlist My contributions Log out.)
- here you can add some details about yourself.
- while editing your user page, you might like to add [[Category:People (FLOSS)]]
- If you would like to be a champion of the cause, add your profile here: People
- If your organization has something to offer add details under the appropriate heading (click on the appropriate more link under Collaboration).
- Then browse the site and see where else you would like to participate.
[edit | edit source]
by adding to:
Develop Software[edit | edit source]
- FLOSS/Challenges for Developers - take up a challenge, or let us know your needs