Physics equations/19-Electric Potential and Electric Field
- Q:KE&PE is a wikiquiz that uses energy conservation and the relationship between electric potential, V, and electric potential energy, U = qV
- Q:capacitance is a wikiquiz that uses basic facts about capacitors and electric energy density.
CALCULUS based wikiquizzes
- Q:SurfaceIntegralsCalculus integrates a vector field over the surface of a cylindar centered at the origin.
Q:MoreGreenlikeSourceIntegralsis a wikiquiz that further examines how vector integration is used in field theories.
- Q:UsingGaussLaw is a wikiquiz that applies Gauss law to spherical, cylidrical and planar geometries
- Physics equations/Electrostatics reviews material useful for the algebra based wikiquizzes
- Physics_equations/Capacitors explains how capacitors work
CALCULUS based readings
As a supplement to Chapter 18 we showed how Coulomb's Law can be integrated using vector calculus. Here we extend this understanding of vector calculus.
- Coordinate_systems introduces calculus in three dimensions
- Vector calculus further explores calculus in three dimensions and extends the fundamental theorem of calculus into higher dimensions
- b:Electrodynamics/Gauss's_Law shows how vector calculus allows us to quickly find the electric field geometries made simple by high degrees of symmetry.