First Section[edit | edit source]
This is a Wikiversity article that can be converted on the fly into a presentation.
- Wiki2Reveal persentation of this page
- Every section in this article is a slide in Wiki2Reveal
- All updates in this article will change the Wiki2Reveal persentation
- Slides can have audio comments in the page
Second Section[edit | edit source]
This is a Wiki2Reveal Demo page for testing embedded audio and video files. In the exported presentation in Reveal you can see a triangle "►". The triangle indicates that currently an audio comment is available for audioplayer below. Click on the triangle to start the audio in the slide mode of Wiki2Reveal.
Third Section[edit | edit source]
- (Fullscreen Mode) You can present the slides in you browser in full screen mode by pressing (S)
- (Annotation of Slides) you can annotate slides with a stylus. Press (C) to comment slides. Be aware of the fact, that the annotations are performed in your browser ONLY and all annotations are lost on RELOAD of the page.
Annotation/Comments of Slides[edit | edit source]
Purpose of the Document[edit | edit source]
This is a Audio slides Wiki2Reveal Test Page that is used to check converting a Wiki page "on the fly" into a reveal presentation.
slide is splitted by audio sample, first Accordion sound
Audio Comments in Section[edit | edit source]
Audio Comments in the text can be used
- to add additional audio comments to a slide or
- to play audio samples in the reveal presentation
Now a Rock Beat
Splitting Slide with Audio[edit | edit source]
This slide is splitted by audio sample, first Accordion sound
Press play on audio player and hear the accordion sound
Again the Rock Beat for drums
Blackboard for each Page[edit | edit source]
- You have a blackboard for each page - press (B) to enter the blackboard mode for the slide
- blackboard slide have a grey background and you can write on it for additional comments
- leave blackboard mode - press (B) again
- blackboard comments are performed in your browser ONLY. A comments are not stored for the Wiki2Reveal session and lost on RELOAD.
Blackboard Screenshot[edit | edit source]
Inline Math Expression in Slides[edit | edit source]
The condition that U be simply connected means that U has no "holes" or, in homotopy terms, that the fundamental group of U is trivial; for instance, every open disk qualifies. The condition is crucial; consider
Block Math Expression in Slides[edit | edit source]
which traces out the unit circle, and then the path integral
is non-zero; the Cauchy integral theorem does not apply here since because the domain of is not a convex set (.
Embedded Video[edit | edit source]
Video about a gravitational lens
Two black holes that rotate.
See also[edit | edit source]
- German Demo Wiki2Reveal presentation - Wikiversity Source: Normen, Metriken, Topologie
- Wiki2Reveal GitHub-Repository - Download GitHub-ZIP for use as AppLSAC-0 - start
docs/index.htmlin your browser.
Wiki2Reveal Information[edit | edit source]
- Create a Reveal presentation from this article dynamically with Audio slides
- Source Article in Wikiversity
- Create Links for Wiki2Reveal with the Wiki2Reveal Link Creator