Jump to navigation Jump to search
Open education is a broad term which can refer to learning programs which have one or more of the following features:
- use open educational resources
- allow anyone to participate at no cost
Open education can be one of the outputs of open academia.
Readings and media[edit | edit source]
Wikipedia[edit | edit source]
- Open education
- Open educational resources
- Open learning
- Massive open online course
- Outline of open educational resources
- Open educational practices
- Open research
- Open University
Videos[edit | edit source]
Discussion questions and essay ideas[edit | edit source]
- Can research be considered an aspect of open education?
- How can open education help there to be more prosperity and abundance on Earth?
- How can open education most advantageously interface and interact with traditional accredited educational institutions?
- In what ways can open education make progress towards eliminating poverty?
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- History of open education (ioannouolga.blog)