V1 V2 V3
This resource currently hosts ways to view those OpenStax textbooks that are currently hosted on Wikiversity. Also included are external links to the latest online version hosted on openstax.org.
These are the Calculus based physics textbooks. These OpenStax textbooks will also contain formula sheets:
- These pdf copies of the author-supplied Powerpoints might be more convenient to use during a lecture.
- Many of the pages that should be in this list of subpages are currently elsewhere and will eventually be moved here. See Category:User/Guy vandegrift/Guild.
- Astronomy/Test 1 Study guide
- Astronomy/Test 2 Study guide
- Astronomy/Test 3 Study guide
- Astronomy/Test 4 Study guide
- Flexible equation transclusion
- How Things Work
- Pagebreaks in PDF printouts of Wikiversity documents
- University Physics
- Wikiversity testbank of quiz extensions would never be used
Astronomy Project (under constructin)
- File:Anonymous_Life_in_the_Universe.pdf (read online) is a project that needs to be duplicated for the other chapters. See this discussion of this work by an anonymous student at Wright State Lake Campus. How things work's class could do chapter 1 (groups of 2 or 3).
Wikipedia lists of OpenStax textbooks
- OpenStax College homepage
- OpenStax CNX homepage
- OpenStaxCollege Facebook page
- TED Talk dated 2006-02 Founder Richard Baraniuk discussing Connexions
- Wikipedia:OpenStax College (Wikipedia article)
- Quizbank (under construction) Eventually, all quizzes that have multiple versions will be hosted here.
- OpenStax equations (under construction) where equation sheets will be hosted.