| Content is being developed for a real world course running in Q3-Q4 2018.
Please contact the course designer before making any changes.
Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming paradigm based on the concept of "objects", which may contain data, in the form of fields, often known as attributes; and code, in the form of procedures, often known as methods.
This course is comprised of x lessons on applied object-oriented programming. It is an extension of the Applied Programming course, intended to apply the similar programming concepts using an object-oriented approach. Each lesson includes a combination of Wikipedia and Internet-based readings, YouTube videos, and hands-on, interactive learning activities.
- Unit Testing
- GUI Applications
- Web Frameworks
- Internet Data
- Object Oriented Software Design
- Theory of Programming Languages/Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Programming
- Applied Programming
- Python Programming
- Digital Ocean: Object-Oriented Programming in Python 3
- Green Tea Press: Think Python, 2nd Edition
- Python Courses: Python3 Object Oriented Programming
- Read the Docs: Object-Oriented Programming in Python