Introduction to Mindfulness
This is a training resource on mindfulness
This page can be accessed at: http://tinyurl.com/introtomindfulness
What is Mindfulness?[edit | edit source]
Mindfulness is the psychological state of paying attention on a moment-to-moment basis. In this state, a person is both aware and accepting of each thought and sensory perception that may arise.
History of Mindfulness[edit | edit source]
Coming soon...please see mindfulness for more information
Mindfulness Meditation[edit | edit source]
Place some examples of mindfulness meditation sessions.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Place link to slide show.
- The White Bear Activity
- What Meditation Really Is: Mingyur Rinpoche (Video)
- Music and LIfe - Alan Watts (Video)
- Matrix - The Pill Scene (Video)
Resources[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Ott, M. J. (2004). Mindfulness Mediation, a path of transformation and healing. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, 42(7), 23-29.