Introduction to Mindfulness
This is a training resource on mindfulness
This page can be accessed at: http://tinyurl.com/introtomindfulness
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the psychological state of paying attention on a moment-to-moment basis. In this state, a person is both aware and accepting of each thought and sensory perception that may arise.
History of Mindfulness
Coming soon...please see mindfulness for more information
Place some examples of mindfulness meditation sessions.
- Place link to slide show.
- The White Bear Activity
- What Meditation Really Is: Mingyur Rinpoche (Video)
- Music and LIfe - Alan Watts (Video)
- Matrix - The Pill Scene (Video)
- Ott, M. J. (2004). Mindfulness Mediation, a path of transformation and healing. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, 42(7), 23-29.