The Wikiversity Center for the Study of Meher Baba is a content development project where participants create, organize and develop Wikiversity content about Meher Baba.
- Teachings and methodology: an overview of Meher Baba's teachings and methods.
External Learning Resources
Fortunately there is a large body of source material by and about Meher Baba freely available on the internet. Many of Baba's major books can be searched on line or downloaded free in PDF format for research purposes. You are encouraged to make yourself familiar with what is freely available. Note that these materials are copyrighted by the Avatar Meher Baba Perpetual Public Charitable Trust. They are exclusively for research and educational purposes, and not for republication or resale.
- The Trust Online Library
- The Trust Online Library has books by and about Meher Baba available to download as PDF files
- Lord Meher
- This 6,742 page fully searchable biography of Meher Baba was written by Bhau Kalchuri shortly after Baba's death in 1969 and was published in a 20 volume set in 1986. It is based on journals kept by Meher Baba's followers from as early as 1922, as well as hundreds of hours of recorded interviews.
- Discourses by Meher Baba
- The 1967 6th edition of Meher Baba's Discourses. While some of these discourses were dictated verbatim by Meher Baba, others were worked up from points given by Baba to his close disciple Dr. C. D. Deshmukh, an Indian professor of philosophy. The discourses originally appeared in Meher Baba Journal from 1938 to 1943 and were later gathered as books, receiving numerous editions and revisions.
- Awakener Magazine Archive
- Awakener Magazine was a magazine exclusively on Meher Baba that was published by Filis Frederick of California from 1953-1986. All 67 issues are now available online and are searchable.
- Messages of Meher Baba
- Messages given out by Meher Baba over the course of his life, often in the form of circulars or pamphlets.
- Glossary of Meher Baba's terminology
- An essential resource for studying the works of Meher Baba, this glossary defines terms as Meher Baba used them.