Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikibooks[edit | edit source]
Wiktionary[edit | edit source]
Wikipedia[edit | edit source]
Wikiquote[edit | edit source]
Commons[edit | edit source]
- Category:Japanese pronunciation -- contains audio of pronunciation of Japanese words
- Category:CJK stroke order -- stroke order for characters (possible learning activity)000
- Image:Hiragana-strokes-s2.png -- stroke of sa hiragana group
- Image:Japanese Verbs of Giving.png -- illustration explaining Japanese verbs of giving and receiving (both from the speaker's point of view and from the listener's point of view)
- Image:Japanese language extension.PNG -- map of speakers of Japanese
- Image:Japanese vowel chart.png -- IPA vowel chart for Japanese
- Image:Jappis gor.png -- picture of Japanese fairy tale written horizontally
- Image:Jappis ver.png -- picture of Japanese fairy tale written vertically
- Image:Nihongo ichiran 01.png -- The Japanese table, with Hiragana, Katakana, and Romanization of Japanese.
External[edit | edit source]
- The Japanese Language -- a reprinted Microsoft Encarta article.
- Rapid Japanese : V. 1: 200+ Essential Words and Phrases Anchored into Your Long Term Memory with ...
- renshuu.org (練習.org) -- a collection of vocabulary quizzes in kanji/kana ranging from JLPT tests to vocabulary from Japanese textbooks.
- Tae Kim's Guide to Japanese -- a free online textbook with thorough explanations on basic, intermediate, advanced, and slang grammar.
- Romajidesu Kanji -- a free online resources of 12805 Kanji with meaning and stroke order diagrams.
- FSI Japanese Course -- a public domain online course with audios made by the U.S. Foreign Service Institute.