Introduction to psychology/Psy102/Assessment/Quizzes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Weighting: The quizzes are worth 10% of your final mark. Your best five quiz scores will each count for 2% (i.e., your worst quiz score is dropped). Non-completed quizzes will get 0.
- Schedule: There will be 6 x 10 minute fortnightly online Moodle quizzes (available in Weeks 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 11-12, 13-14, and 15-16).
- Quiz content: Each quiz will:
- Assess knowledge of content covered in the preceding fortnight's lectures, tutorials, and readings.
- Consist of approx. 10 questions randomly selected from a larger test bank.
- Have a 10 minute time limit.
- Be available for a fortnight (Sunday midnight to Sunday midnight).
- Allow one attempt per student.
- Practice quizzes: See MyPsychLab.
- Extensions None available.
- Online fortnightly quiz schedule
|Quiz number||Availability||Assessable content|
|1||Weeks 3 and 4||Weeks 1 and 2|
|2||Weeks 5 and 6||Weeks 3 and 4|
|3||Weeks 7 and 8||Weeks 5 and 6|
|4||Weeks 11 and 12||Weeks 7 and 10|
|5||Weeks 13 and 14||Weeks 11 and 12|
|6||Weeks 15 and 16||Weeks 13 and 14|
- Lecture 1: Introduction and overview
- Lecture 2: Intercultural and indigenous psychology
- Reading: Article
- Tutorial 1: Consciousness and learning