Introduction to Italian/Exam 1
This test is meant to help you determine where you are in Italian and if you need to go back and review. Hover over a question with your mouse to see the answer. Below are links to every lesson if you decide you need to review some.
Lessons[edit | edit source]
- Lezione Uno: Common Phrases
- Lezione Due: The Italian Alphabet
- Lezione Tre: Some Simple Words
- Lezione Quattro: Nouns and Articles
- Lezione Cinque: Verbs
- Lezione Sei: Preposition Contractions
- Lezione Sette: Adjectives
- Lezione Otto: C’ è, Ci Sono, and Ecco
- Lezione Nove: The Second Conjugation (-ere)
- Lezione Dieci: Some New Nouns
Avere[edit | edit source]
Essere[edit | edit source]
Preposition Contractions[edit | edit source]
Give the contraction for given preposition and definite article pair.
Possessive Adjectives[edit | edit source]
Give the definite article and possessive adjective for the following objects (translated noun is given in the answer but not necessary).
Conjugating Verbs[edit | edit source]
Conjugate the following infinitives in the third person:
Conjugate the following infinitives in the first person:
Translation[edit | edit source]
Translate the following sentences into Italian.
Translate the following sentences into English.