The Internet has revolutionized the way information flows in society. This course focuses on exploring the evolution of the Internet and how its structure democratizes the sources of knowledge. This is an attempt to fuse media theory, computer programming, and political science into a synthesis exploring the potential of the Internet and other technologies to make our public life more participatory, egalitarian, and liberated.
Projects[edit | edit source]
- MediaWiki Project - guides participants from introductory HTML to developing MediaWiki features for the Wikiversity community.
- Topic:MediaWiki - department of the School of Engineering and Technology for understanding and using MediaWiki software.
- Wiki - learning project devoted to learning how to use wiki technology to facilitate online learning.
- Free online peer reviewed journals - directory of Free online peer reviewed journals
- Bibliography and Research Methods - find out how to properly obtain sources for Wikiversity to properly and successfully conduct research
- Wikiversity:Publishing original research